Trustworthy Handyman in Westminster SW1 by Kevin's Builders
If you've got a job that doesn't require building services, use the handyman team we employ in Westminster instead. You’ll get technicians with the skills and equipment to complete simple tasks around your property. This includes general maintenance, and much more. The rates are lower too!
Kevin's Handyman Services In Westminster Are Comprehensive
We’re odd jobs specialists. This means you’re hiring staff who’re skilled in a wide range of different fields. As a result you can assign us tasks including:
- Installing small and large appliances. Your handyman will get the job done with a minimum of fuss
- Fitting blinds, curtain poles and tracks, curtains, and that’s not all
- Assembling those hard-to-construct flat packs, furniture, cupboards, wardrobes, and more
- Repairing and fixing furniture, changing switches, filling up cracks and holes in your walls, as well as replacing light bulbs, handles, and locks
- Mounting and hanging items like mirrors, pictures, TV sets, and shelves. We’ll ensure they’re absolutely level
Don't forget, everything will be completed in just one visit!
We Perform Regular Quality Control Checks
Your Westminster handyman can give you:
- See through prices – take note, you’ll never be charged a hidden fee. We’ll help you stick to your budget
- Excellent customer service – our call centre is staffed 24/7. So you can make your booking whenever you’re free
- Professionally approved technicians – you’ll only meet handymen who’ve been quality checked and strenuously trained. Remember, workmanship is guaranteed
Why Use A Westminster Handyman Instead Of Building Services?
Quicker response times. Less disruption. Lower fees. That’s what you’ll get when you choose Kevin's handyman services in Westminster. Bear in mind, because only simpler tasks are undertaken there’ll be more flexibility. And the sessions will be easily personalised to suit your individual needs, requirements, and budget.
Request Help With Your Odd Jobs On 020 3404 3262
You’ll get a handyman suited to your specific job in Westminster. Wondering how we can guarantee this? Once you contact us by phone, or online through our easy to use chat feature, an operator will ask you a few simple questions. And your answers will enable us to identify the right technician for you – they’ll be trained in the field you require. Don't have time to talk during the day? Don't worry, there'll always be someone here for you.
You can pay over the phone or by cash in hand. Don’t forget, you’ll be charged for the initial hour. And then every thirty minutes after. The least time you can hire us for is one hour.